M&D PRODUCTIONS COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
(subject to change based on local and state guidelines and recommendations from the CDC)
- Eastern Slope Inn Playhouse capacity will be 50% (69 patrons maximum in a 139 seat theatre).
- Patrons will be asked to enter the theatre through the house left door and exit the theatre through the house right door.
- Seating will be general admission with patrons being seated on a first come – first serve basis. At least one seat should be empty between parties in the theatre (Front and back as well as side to side). Guests may be asked to move to establish appropriate distancing.
- Tickets will be available for sale online prior to all performances. The box office will not sell tickets at the door for that evening’s performance, rather patrons should purchase tickets online.
- Mask use and appropriate social distancing is recommended at all times for all patrons, staff, actors and crew. Actors will not wear masks when performing.
- Seating and common areas will be sanitized after each performance.
- Concessions will be offered for sale via cash or credit card by a volunteer prior to the performance and at Intermission. Snacks, wine, beer, soft drinks and liquor will be available. Patrons are encouraged to not linger in the bar area after purchasing items, rather to return to their seats in order to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be present throughout the facility.
Signage for COVID contact:
Mask use and appropriate social distancing is recommended at all times
Please help protect yourself and others by choosing to not attend a performance if you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the last 14 days (NOTE: Healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment may answer “no” to this question)?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms, including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or difficulty breathing?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches, significant tiredness, or chills?
- Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, we would ask you not attend a performance until you are feeling better or can answer yes to all these questions. We can exchange your purchased ticket(s) for another performance via phone or email.