MARCH 11, 2020
With the ongoing public health concern regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to inform you of the precautions we are taking during your visit with us.
To help keep the spread of germs low, we will be adhering to the following for the foreseeable future:
- Hand sanitizer will be available inside the Playhouse lobby, restrooms, and our bar.
- All box office personnel, ushers, and bar volunteers will wear gloves, which shall be disposed of property at the end of each use. We encourage you to utilize paperless tickets through your smartphone and/or to print your tickets at home.
- Though we usually request that you return your playbills so as to discourage waste, we ask that you either keep your playbill or throw it away after use.
- Before and after each performance, we will disinfect seats and armrests in the Playhouse auditorium. We will also disinfect stair railings, door knobs and handles, bathroom surfaces, and lobby fixtures inside the building.
- We ask all patrons, as well as our volunteers, actors and production team members, to take the standard precautions, including frequent and thorough hand washing to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19. We encourage good hygiene practices such as covering your cough with your elbow or a tissue. Additional information on prevention measures can be found on the CDC website here.
At present, we are happy to work with ticket holders who cannot attend or feel uncomfortable attending their designated performance. Upon request, we will offer ticket exchanges for a future performance during our current season that extends through December 2020. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all of our patrons and supporters for their understanding as we continue to take precautions and reevaluate this constantly changing situation. If you have specific concerns, please email email@example.com or call us at (603) 733-5275.