M&D Announces the 2021 Season! We look forward to seeing you in July!
Tickets are now on sale for all 2021 shows.
Please make plans to join us for a wonderful 2021 season of comedy, drama, and music. M&D is committed to a safe and enjoyable experience for all and will continue to have Covid guidelines in place. Please be aware that they may change as we get closer to the dates of performance.
We are so excited to get back to the stage and look forward to welcoming you back to the Playhouse.
Enjoy this special presentation!
M&D Productions is proud to present Breathe, A New Musical by NH author Jodi Picoult. Breathe is brought to you in parnership with Overture and with the sponsor support of White Birch Books.
Written as the COVID-19 pandemic unfolded, Breathe chronicles the virus’s impact on five very different relationships. Told in five interlocking suites – each with a different songwriting team and director – Breathe features an all-star cast that includes Tony Award-winners Kelli O’Hara and Brian Stokes Mitchell, Patti Murin, Colin Donnell, Denée Benton, Rubén J. Carbajal, Matt Doyle, Max Clayton, Daniel Yearwood, T. Oliver Reid and Josh Davis.
For more information and tickets >
Calling all of M&D’s wonderful volunteers!
We are opening the theatre in July and we need to organize our spaces before that.
Jobs done at the studio space will include mopping floors, washing windows, hanging privacy curtains, organizing props and furniture, and finishing the building of a wall between the rehearsal area and the prop storage area.
If you are comfortable venturing out, we would love to see you! Your help would be appreciated for even an hour. Please email Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know if you would be available and willing to help. Thank you!
Work days at the theater:
Work days at the studio:
Friday, June 11 from 12:00 – 4:00
Saturdays, June 12 from 10:00 – 4:00
Stay tuned for audition announcements coming soon!
COVID NEWS AND UPDATES
- A message from our Artistic and Executive Directors:
- 8/27/20 – Artistic Director Mark Sickler chatted with local radio host Gino Devaney, WMWV about the first two shows of our Summer Slam Series. Click here to listen.
- 8/24/20 – Director Christopher Bellis chats with Roy Prescott on the morning show about M&D Playhouse and current Covid protocol and the shows opening this week. Click here to listen.
- 6/29/2020 – Our announcement regarding the reopening in August and survey about our return. Click here to read.
- The Call to Community letter from our board of directors regarding the recent treatment of individuals of color. Click here to read.
- 4/27/20 – Artistic Director and Board President of M&D Playhouse Mark Sickler called in to the Magic Morning Show Tuesday to talk with Gino Devaney about the theater’s future plans when it is allowed to reopen. Mark explained that not only does M&D have a Plan A, they also have a Plan B, C, D, E, and F. Although he was not sure on an exact date, he said they have their fingers crossed for mid-July and did say the first show without a doubt will be Matilda: The Musical. Mark also touched on this year being M&D‘s 20th Anniversary, the departure of Ken Martin, and the 2021 Season. Click below to listen!
- A letter to our theatre family from our Artistic and Executive Directors. Click here to read.
- A letter to patrons regarding the unfortunate postponing of Matilda the Musical and what our plans are during the COVID-19 situation. Click here to read.
M&D at the Eastern Slope Inn Playhouse
2760 White Mountain Highway (Physical)
78 Grove Street #341 (Mailing)
North Conway, NH 03860
Box Office Hours
The box office will be open one hour
prior to show performances.
All ticket sales must be done online.
The cutoff time for purchases will be
7:20 p.m. for evening shows
and 3:20 for matinees.
Thank you to House to Home by Chick Lumber and Lowe’s for all you do for us!