Join us at the Playhouse for LIVE THEATRE!
Sept. 24, 26 / Oct. 2, 4, 16 Sept. 25, 27 / Oct. 8, 10, 15 Oct. 1, 3, 9, 11, 17, 18
M&D offers up three more intimate productions
BY ALEC KERR
THE CONWAY DAILY SUN
CONWAY — M&D at the Eastern Slope Inn Playhouse is continuing its Summer Slam Series with three more plays to be performed on a rotating schedule. READ MORE >
3 two-person shows playing in repertory September 24 – October 18
SHOWTIMES THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY AT 7:30 PM | SUNDAYS AT 3:30 PM
Until further notice the theatre has adopted the following protocol due to Covid-19.
Tickets must be purchased in advance – Click here to purchase online
Online sales will end at 7:20 p.m. for evening performances, and 3:20 p.m. for matinees.
You may call the Box Office at 603-733-5275 to leave a message with number and date of show.
The Box Office will not be open for walk in sales!
Please be sure to read additional ticketing protocol before purchasing your tickets.
Masks are mandatory, when not seated, at the Playhouse.
We are currently not accepting cash or checks.
Recent News and COVID Updates!
- 8/27/20 – Artistic Director Mark Sickler chatted with local radio host Gino Devaney, WMWV about the first two shows of our Summer Slam Series. Click here to listen.
- 8/24/20 – Director Christopher Bellis chats with Roy Prescott on the morning show about M&D Playhouse and current Covid protocol and the shows opening this week. Click here to listen.
- 6/29/2020 – Our announcement regarding the reopening in August and survey about our return. Click here to read.
- The Call to Community letter from our board of directors regarding the recent treatment of individuals of color. Click here to read.
- A message from our Artistic and Executive Directors:
- 4/27/20 – Artistic Director and Board President of M&D Playhouse Mark Sickler called in to the Magic Morning Show Tuesday to talk with Gino Devaney about the theater’s future plans when it is allowed to reopen. Mark explained that not only does M&D have a Plan A, they also have a Plan B, C, D, E, and F. Although he was not sure on an exact date, he said they have their fingers crossed for mid-July and did say the first show without a doubt will be Matilda: The Musical. Mark also touched on this year being M&D‘s 20th Anniversary, the departure of Ken Martin, and the 2021 Season. Click below to listen!
- A letter to our theatre family from our Artistic and Executive Directors. Click here to read.
- A letter to patrons regarding the unfortunate postponing of Matilda the Musical and what our plans are during the COVID-19 situation. Click here to read.
Thanks for visiting our website!
M&D is located at the historic Eastern Slope Inn Playhouse in the heart of scenic North Conway Village. Founded in 2000 by Ken Martin and Mark DeLancey, M&D has built a stellar reputation for quality theatre, having won over 20 NH Theatre Awards, as well as the NETC Award for Excellence in the American Theatre. M&D is an integral part of a vibrant arts community in Mt. Washington Valley and the state.
Ken Martin Receives the Francis Grover Cleveland Lifetime Achievement Award – Read the Article
M&D at the Eastern Slope Inn Playhouse
2760 White Mountain Highway (Physical)
78 Grove Street #341 (Mailing)
North Conway, NH 03860
firstname.lastname@example.org | (603) 733-5275
Box Office Hours
The box office will be open one hour prior to show performances.
All ticket sales must be done online.
The cutoff time for purchases will be 7:20 p.m. for evening shows and 3:20 for matinees.
*Note: During this time surrounding COVID-19, our box office is being checked remotely.
We may be experiencing heavier-than-normal email and call volume. Someone will respond to you as quickly as they can.
Thank you to House to Home by Chick Lumber and Lowe’s for all you do for us!